Sunday, March 1, 2015

Even in Texas we usually don't get through a year without a snow and ice storm.  I was thinking this just might be one that we would get away with because it has been a mild winter. But, no, for the past week and a half we have had snow or ice or both off and on.  This has lead to some down time at home which I have really enjoyed.  While busy taking Bob to see doctors and therapists it has been difficult to get in the studio. Due to some cancellations and rescheduling I have been able to spend some time painting these past few days.  I started updating some family portraits. I have several more to do but below are photos of some I started.  The one of Jake (my grand-son) is really funny because he loves wings and that is exactly what his plate looks like a few minutes after he gets them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment